Happiness

Happiness

Monday, February 17, 2014

#Gratitude365 Day 59

#Gratitude365 February 15 2014

Kyle lost his first tooth! He's been waiting a long time for this and his excitement just made me happy. This was one of those times where I didn't have to do any convincing to take his picture.



Lovin' Kyle's Smile!

And since I'm writing this late - I have to share the sweet joy he had coming to wake me up before the sun was up to tell me the tooth fairy left him $3. Phew. He didn't remember the last deal where his sister got $20 for an extracted tooth (this one not from tooth decay but the new tooth had come all the way up behind the baby tooth and wasn't showing any signs of coming out. Truthfully the tooth fairy had nothing smaller than a twenty but I rationalized it easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment