Happiness

Happiness

Sunday, January 19, 2014

#Gratitude365 Day 31

#Gratitude354 January 18 2014

Today I had a deaf mom in my class for the first time ever. Her name is the same as mine. I think it is no matter of chance that she ended up in my class. After class I had such a sense of fulfillment in being able to provide a social experience for this mama and baby where in other mommy & me classes she may feel isolated.... here I hope she finds some moms who want to practice outside of class and grow some friendships!

Tonight was mommy-daughter date night! Every year my husband takes the boys to see Monster Jam and Amberly and I go to Color Me Mine to get our creativity on. First things first, we had to eat. We settled on Panera Bread and it was so good! I tried a new salad that normally I would take a pass on. Yay for trying new things!



I have to give Panera Bread props because they serve chicken that is antibiotic-free --- I love it when places that I already patron make strides towards better choices for their customers.

Next stop. Color Me Mine. We typically paint our own individual pieces, but this time we chose to paint something together and I think it is going to turn out great!



We capped off the night out with a Butterfinger Blizzard at Dairy Queen. Oh. Yum!


We don't go here often - maybe 2 times a year - but when we do I enjoy it so much!

Mommy-daughter dates need to become a regular thing. We had such a good time hanging out doing stuff we both enjoy.

Do you have date nights with your kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment