Happiness

Happiness

Sunday, February 16, 2014

#Gratitude365 Day 54

#Gratitude365 February 10 2014

One of the places that I hold my classes at closed and made their announcement late last night. What good came out of this were the several messages of the mommy community looking out for me to make sure I knew about it and see if I needed a place to hold my class. It is a wonderful feeling to have people care about you and what you're doing and want to reach out for support. The moms who had been in this particular class were also flexible and we were able to hold our last class of the session at one of their homes. It could have been a situation that created a lot of uncertainty and stress, but the great thing was that I focused on the support and care that shined through.

Grateful for the network I have surrounded myself with over the last several years.

No comments:

Post a Comment