Happiness

Happiness

Sunday, January 12, 2014

#Gratitude365 Day 23

#Gratitude365 January 10 2014

Owen had his first day at a new preschool and when I picked him up he said "Mom, my day was AWESOME!" That is what we want to hear when our child goes into a new environment and doesn't know anyone. His teachers made him feel incredibly welcome and sent me pictures to show what he was involved in during the day. He went on and on about how much he liked his new preschool and made a new friend and what they're doing next week. Because he has been stuck at home the last 3 months after a reprieve from preschool, it was just nice to know he really appreciates being around his peers and learning.  He shared with me that he followed the rules so we went to Jamba Juice to celebrate his first awesome day - I just love his smile here:






And then he wanted to pretend to rock climb -- my boys are little monkeys climbing on anything and everything:





I had picked up my contacts the day before and finally got rid of contacts that were long over due to be thrown out - oh it felt good to have fresh contacts! No more irritated eye!

Watched one of my favorite Hangouts on Air to date - The Mia Connect Power Chat - and one of her guests, Leah Segedie of Mamavation got everyone laughing with her KloutKlaps.... it was legendary! Thank you all for the laughs!

Are you on this #Gratitude365 journey yet? Share with me below because the more gratitude we put out in the universe - the more we end up being thankful for!


No comments:

Post a Comment