Happiness

Happiness

Monday, January 20, 2014

#Gratitude365 Day 32

#Gratitude365 January 19 2014

Mostly I am grateful for a day that I didn't get out of my pajamas. We need those days from time to time and that was this day.

I got up with the kids and made them pancakes. It's nice to do something for the kids that they enjoy. And we had both chocolate chips and blueberries on hand so everyone was happy - including me! Grateful for pancake breakfasts on Sundays ; )

Because I got up with the kids on the day that I normally sleep in as a favor to my husband I got to pull in a favor too - Costco shopping. He's so fast and doesn't lolly gag looking at stuff like I do. Plus, he had showered and I was having a pajama day. It worked out. He got us fully restocked on everything and made an extra stop at the grocery store too.

Oh, we had family movie night. My husband picked something quite random.... Princess Bride. I can't recall the last time I saw it, but I think I was in high school. I so enjoy seeing the kids get their special plush chairs and pillows and blankets to lay on the floor in the living room for family movie night. I don't really remember having a special tradition like that growing up and I love that we've created this.

Cuddling and laughing on the couch with my husband. I think laughing with your partner is the best aphrodisiac - or maybe it is the other way around. Either way it makes me happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment