This week I haven't posted anything new, just soaking up the rest of summer before my kids head back to school this week. We have had a backyard slip n slide play date, friends over for a bbq, a beach day with more grilling and s'mores and lots of laughing and a fundraiser movie night at our local playground. We even took advantage of Kids Bowl Free at our favorite bowling spot, which I totally need to write up a post about. Oh and we beat the heat this weekend by going to the mall and doing some back to school shopping. My daughter wants me to share her new favorite outfits, so I'll try to do that this week. I hope your summer is wrapping up nicely! Share your awesome posts here on this week's linky party and browse what others have been crafting, cooking or DIYing. Remember, everything gets pinned!
Welcome to the
The hosts and co-hosts are trying to remember to tweet, share on Facebook, and share on Google+ using the hashtag #bloggersbrags. We'll try to like, +1, or favorite your posts too! We would love it if you shared a tweet:
Here are this week's
- Seven Tips Every Blogger Should Know Before Working With Brands from The Cuteness
- 5 Tips for Perfect Smoothies from Mama's High Strung
- DIY Monogram Wall Hanging with Tutorial from 4SYTHETRAIL
Here is my favorite post from last week's party:
This awesome crocheted owl pencil bag is from 5 Little Monsters and I love the colors and my daughter loves that it is an owl. If your child is more into monsters, she has another DIY tutorial here. And if your kids are older and don't want a fun whimsical character, this simple design is for you.
As your kids get ready to head back to school it is nice to have something handmade and personalized holding their supplies. Let me know if you give one of these a try!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
LET'S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media
Please follow our co-hosts on at least one of their social media accounts. They will be pinning and commenting on 35 posts a week for both July and August.
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host's beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you would ever want to co-host this party, please contact Misty or Tammy. You would have to pin 35 posts from this party a week and comment on those 35 posts. You also would schedule this party on your blog every Monday for 7 am CST. We would give you the script every week, and you would just add a featured post from the week before. We ask that people follow you on at least one social media. It is a two month commitment. We are currently looking for one more co-host for September and October. You can email Tammy at creativekkids@creativekkids(dot)com if you are interested. Thank you!
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed and will not be pinned or commented on.