Happiness

Happiness

Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 Bucket List

Creating a Bucket List seems appropriate being it's my birthday! I'll likely keep adding to this as time goes on since trying to think of everythinig I've ever wanted to do and putting it down would be a huge task. Plus this is meant to be just for this year.

It is nice to have a place to check into once in awhile where I have gathered my thoughts on things I want to do. I heard on the news the other day that people who keep a food diary will lose twice as much weight as those who do not while trying to get fit or lose weight. I suppose the same idea can be applied here; if the ideas just float around in my head they have less chance of ever having me get to them.

1. Go to a Zumba class.
2. Go to Vegas - see my sister and do some crazy late night gambling.
3. Do this vinegar foot soak
4. Make my own green smoothies 3 times a week. Since I signed up for The 30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge, it should be totally doable.
5. Have a yard sale - garage sale - something like that - but if I don't at least I've got the handy Relay App to fallback on.
6. Get a massage EVERY SINGLE MONTH. In 2012 I got a facial every single month and will keep up with that. So nice to have time scheduled to take care of ME.

7. Try 10 new restaurants. This will be part of my strategy for keeping up with the bi-weekly date nights. If we map out which places we want to try we will be more likely to get around to all 10.
8. Go to a Tony Robbins event. Pretty easy since I was already invited to goin March with a group via my awesome chiropractor at Good Vibrations!
9. Take a surfing lesson. Totally inspired by Travel Mamas, Colleen Lanin and her very first surf lesson.

Which item on your Bucket List is the most important one to you?

2 comments:

  1. I have a life long bucket list and the most important thing for me is spending time with my family (which includes almost all of the things on my bucket list as we are trying to go through them together as a family). Good luck with yours, I love the massage/facial every single month and may have to use that one as well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What family things are on there? We do a Summer Bucket List that is family focused and the kids are in both fall and spring sports PLUS we have a few family attraction passes here in San Diego that keep us doing fun things together.
      A lot of mine are to center myself as I used to once feel I was this ultra organized, healthy and spontaneous girl and I'm bringing that back through this Bucket List ; )

      Delete