Happiness

Happiness

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Interview with Your Child Challenge

A friend of mine share this fun Interview Your Child Q & A and I loved reading her answers so I decided to interview my 3 monkeys. Amberly is 9yo. Owen is 6yo. Kyle is 8yo. Some of their answers made me laugh on the inside. Other answers made me realize they see a lot of what I do for work.... this can be a both a good thing and a not so good thing.



1. What is something mom always says to you?

Amberly:   I love you

Owen: Don't climb on the counters.

Kyle: I love you.

2. What makes mom happy?

Amberly: When you do what she says.... the first time.

Owen: When you do the right thing.

Kyle: Uh... money makes mommy happy he-he!

3. What makes mom sad?

Amberly: When you don't do what she says the first time.

Owen: When we don't do the right thing.

Kyle: Glass that breaks.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?

Amberly: When she makes me do this game thing.

Owen: When she makes me laugh.... laughing 

Kyle: She doesn't make us laugh.

5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child?

Amberly: I don't know.

Owen: Play

Kyle: Uh.... what did you do when you were a child mom?

6. How old is your mom?

Amberly: Hmmm.... 38 wait wait can i change that answer, I'm doing the math wrong. Right?

Owen: Wait. I gotta ask Dad something. You're 37.

Kyle: Wait, is dad 38 or 39? How old is Dad, Mom? 37.

7. How tall is your mom?

Amberly: 5 foot 9?

Owen: 6 inches

Kyle: 4 foot 6

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?

Amberly: Shark Tank

Owen: Shark Tank

Kyle: You don't watch t.v. Oh I know, 60 minutes!

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?

Amberly: Go get her nails done.

Owen: Go somewhere with Amberly.... I mean be on her computer.

Kyle: Teaches baby sign language.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

Amberly: Making all the girls in the world speak sign language... I don't know.

Owen: I don't get that. Typing on her computer.

Kyle: Signing.

11. What is your mom really good at?

Amberly: Sign language AND making healthy food and smoothies

Owen: Typing on her computer.

Kyle: Signing

12. What is your mom not very good at?

Amberly: Making some other foods.

Owen: Spanking Dad.

Kyle: Asking questions

13. What does your mom do for her job?

Amberly: Sign language.

Owen: Typing on her computer.

Kyle: Sign4Baby

14. What is your mom's favorite food?

Amberly: I don't know.

Owen: Tacos.

Kyle: Fruit.

15. What makes you proud of your mom?

Amberly: That she has a blog and she takes pictures of everything.

Owen: She makes us get money.

Kyle: That she makes money.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Amberly: Like from what cartoon? 

Owen: Nothing.

Kyle: A cartoon character.


17. What do you and your mom do together?

Amberly: We do crafts. Arts and crafts.

Owen: Doing what we're doing right now.

Kyle: Go places.


18. How are you and your mom the same?

Amberly: We both like purple.

Owen: Because we're part of the same family.

Kyle: We're both humans.

19. How are you and your mom different?

Amberly: She doesn't let me eat candy, but I want to eat candy.

Owen: One is a girl. One is a boy.

Kyle: You have long hair, I have short hair.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?

Amberly: Because she says it like twice a day. Or more than that every day.

Owen: Because she made me.

Kyle: She kisses us.


21. What does your mom like most about your dad?

Amberly: I don't know, but they're married so it has to be something.

Owen: That she gets to spank him.

Kyle: That Dad loves Mom.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

Amberly: Flower fields, maybe?

Owen: School.

Kyle: Date night.

There are a few gems in here that I'll have to turn into memes.... um.... like Owen's answer to #21 haha!

Alright, who's next? If you decide to take on this interview challenge I'd love to see your post so be sure to come back and share in the comments and I'll gladly hop over and read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment