I have some amazing roundups to share with you this week! And if you have a sweet tooth I think you'll appreciate them even more. Last week was National Cheesecake Day and I shared my Never Ending Love Affair with the famous dessert by collecting some of the most incredible cheesecake recipes from pinterest (you know how much I've been loving pinterest lately!). I was inspired to put this together after I was invited to be part of a twitter party sharing the awesomeness of The Cheesecake Factory (one of my all time favorite places to eat out). Don't forget to pin this so you can circle back to it when you have a craving for some cheesecake:
And then this coming Monday (August 10th) is National S'mores Day! We have celebrated the last few years and in anticipation of this fun nostalgic summer treat I put together a Summer Bucket List of all the ways I want to make s'mores. So far we've gotten through 3.... but that's okay we still have plenty of time to squeeze in a few more from this awesome list. By the way, there's one dessert that shows up in both of these roundups... can you figure out which one it is?
(Psst! This one is one of my most popular posts ever.... and most pinned items ever!)
Welcome to the
The hosts and co-hosts are trying to remember to tweet, share on Facebook, and share on Google+ using the hashtag #bloggersbrags. We'll try to like, +1, or favorite your posts too! We would love it if you shared a tweet:
Here are this week's
The following three posts received the most clicks at last week's party!
- 8 Ways To Find Free Baby Products from Frugal Mommas
- Love Notes Box from Home Crafts by Ali
- Chair Makeover in Blue & Yellow Toile from Redo It Yourself Inspirations
Here are my featured posts from last week:
These two salads are going on my SALAD pinterest board! I love a good salad and have been wanting to add more kale to our diet so the Apricot Pecan Kale Salad from My Life Cookbook caught my eye right away, plus it looks like the perfect side dish for anything you grill up this summer!
Greek salad is one of my favorites and I think the spin My Life Cookbook puts on it is worth giving a try.... first I just need to get my hands on one of those spiralizer kitchen tools! This Greek Zucchini Salad is a complete meal with lots of color that will be showing up on our dinner table soon.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
LET'S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media
Please follow our co-hosts on at least one of their social media accounts. They will be pinning and commenting on 35 posts a week for both July and August.
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host's beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you would ever want to co-host this party, please contact Misty or Tammy. You would have to pin 35 posts from this party a week and comment on those 35 posts. You also would schedule this party on your blog every Monday for 7 am CST. We would give you the script every week, and you would just add a featured post from the week before. We ask that people follow you on at least one social media. It is a two month commitment. We are currently looking for more co-hosts for September and October. You can email Tammy at creativekkids@creativekkids(dot)com if you are interested. Thank you!
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed and will not be pinned or commented on.