Happiness

Happiness

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

#Gratitude365 Day 48

#Gratitude365 February 4 2014

One of the moms I met at the Your Natural Baby Fair has been taking my classes ever since April 2013. She and her daughter were out of the country for 6 weeks visiting family. Today they returned to class and had a gift for me. It warms my heart to know that the families I work with think of me when on vacation. Furthermore, her sister-in-law has a 3 year old and 2 month old and was researching a local baby sign language class by the end of the visit! Love that reach!

Hubby took the boys in for their dentist appointment today. Love that he has some flexibility in his work schedule to jump in and handle these things from time to time. We have been fortunate where he's had a position that fit our family's needs so well for the majority of the 8 years we've been parents. There was a short period of time he worked a night shift - oy! That was hard. It was a reminder not to take things for granted.

We had a record setting 66 in attendance at the Mission Valley Library today for my Signing Story Time. A couple of moms who take my class are part of a pretty big playgroup and invited them to check out the program. I just love the energy in a room where moms are having fun and learning and the babies feed off of that. So grateful too for the moms that spread the word and support my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment