Happiness

Happiness

Sunday, February 23, 2014

#Gratitude365 Day 65

#Gratitude365 February 21 2014

Do you ever have days where you get a "feel good message" from someone and it is just the kind of thing that lights the path?

That happens to me from time to time and I enjoy every single one of them. Sometimes it is a message from someone who took my class several months ago and they want to drop me a line giving me an update on their progress. Other times it is someone who moved far away and their baby is now a preschooler and they are still fascinated by how signing plays such a great role in their family's communication effectiveness. And then once in a blue moon I get a message from someone I've never met who has found either my Sign4Baby blog or youtube channel online and wants to let me know they can see I'm making a difference for people and just want to cheer me on.

It was that last type of message I got today.

I just want to pause and give gratitude for people who take the time to reach out and let someone know what you think of them. Maybe that is a family member, a colleague, a stranger, a small business owner, a teacher and the list goes on... It is really meaningful to the recipient to hear words of encouragement and power through times where challenges present themselves or can give them just the recharging they need to take action on their next big idea. I love it when people are awesome.

When is the last time you thought about how awesome someone is and sent them a message expressing just that? I encourage you to do it. You'll feel good and make someone else feel good.


No comments:

Post a Comment