I don't know if it is because summer is now half way over, but this past week flew by! We had my MIL visiting from Missouri. Which means we were busy cleaning the entire house before her arrival. Including getting some old books a new home in our neighborhood Little Free Library.
Not that it's relevant to time flying by, but we've had this really funky rainy weather in July. In fact we were at a Padres game and we had a rain delay. So what does Owen do? Copies the guys he sees on the big screen and takes his shirt off. Haha! He got on the big screen himself and then his picture ended up on Yahoo Sports.
Oh, I got my hair cut and my nails done. Two things that it has been 6 months since I've done either. Shame on me! I am such an advocate for taking some time out for yourself (especially moms!) and I noticed I started to get out of my funk when I did prioritized some "me" time. Speaking of me time, since grandma was in town, we also had a much needed date night. It had also been way too long since we'd been out, just the two of us. When life throws you curve balls though, sometimes the things you value get pushed down on the priority list. Well, I'm making some changes to see to it that doesn't stay the trend. In fact getting this printed and put up on a wall in the house is going to be part of the game plan in making sure of it. Positive, colorful messages in plain sight should help.
Each week I find new bloggers to follow from this pinterest party that share some common interests and values. I hope you'll scroll through and find a few that inspire you to try something new too!
Welcome to the
The hosts and co-hosts are trying to remember to tweet, share on Facebook, and share on Google+ using the hashtag #bloggersbrags. We'll try to like, +1, or favorite your posts too! We would love it if you shared a tweet:
Here are this week's
The following four posts all received the most clicks at last week's party! Thanks for clicking on at least the two posts before yours and pinning them!
- Blog Income, Stats, & Goals - Month 6 from Home Crafts by Ali
- Early Morning Banana Pudding Yogurt Parfait from Chemistry Cachet
- How to (Quickly!) Plan Your Spur-of-the-Moment Getaway from Urban Naturale
- How to Make Flavored Water: 18 Different Recipes from Rockabye Parents
Here were some of my favorite posts from last week's party:
These 3 simple Tips for Successful Blogging and building a successful tribe are on point and easy enough to follow. Sometimes when we are working at the computer all day creating posts and finding good content to share within our own communities it can feel like we are running a rat race, but this gives you a foolproof outline of what to do to stay on top of your goal. The fact that this was a guest post from Michelle at A Daily Life shows that she's utilizing her own tips. Which leads me to ask, are you guest blogging? Who do you guest blog for? This is something I need to start doing!
I am such a believer in doing things the natural way so of course I was all over this post by Urban Naturale! Taking care of our health and beauty from a young age is important and knowing which foods can help you do just that will keep us all being carded a little longer I hope!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
LET'S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media
Please follow our co-hosts on at least one of their social media accounts. They will be pinning and commenting on 35 posts a week for both July and August.
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them! Please link up posts only one time to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.
- All posts must be family-friendly. If you link up an post that contains alcohol, it may not get pinned if it goes against the hosts/co-host's beliefs.
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts on any of their personal blogs. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- If you would ever want to co-host this party, please contact Misty or Tammy. You would have to pin 35 posts from this party a week and comment on those 35 posts. You also would schedule this party on your blog every Monday for 7 am CST. We would give you the script every week, and you would just add a featured post from the week before. We ask that people follow you on at least one social media. It is a two month commitment. We are currently looking for more co-hosts for September and October. You can email Tammy at creativekkids@creativekkids(dot)com if you are interested. Thank you!
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed and will not be pinned or commented on.